Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Weeeell it has been busy...



Yeah, yeah I know it's been a couple of weeks since I last posted. With work and the weather, I have just been too busy. Also I haven't been to good on the diet thing. I think I have gone back up a couple of times. I will be back on the horse come the new year though. And I will be trying as much as possible the rest of this week and next. One thing I would like to share with everyone is this:



He is just the best looking beagle I have ever seen. His name is Reagan, and he loves to eat hippies!! HA! We had to give him to the kids early since this was all over the ground with more to come tomorrow:

We have a total of 14 inches. Now I know that is a pittance compared to some of you who live in the northeast. But, they just are not set up out here to deal with this kind of snow fall. Our streets still have not been plowed or sanded. first we got a about 10 inches, then an inch of ice, then 4 inches of new snow. It is truly amazing. I guess we are going to get another 2 to 5 inches. Calgon take me away to... Cancun



5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwwwww! What a cute puppy. I might have reason for a puppy this summer. :) In fact, I was talking about it today, and guess what kind of doggie???? Beagle. Heh.

My cousin was telling my dad that she had a foot in Lake Oswego. It is pretty to look, but it is a pain, otherwise. Hope you all have a beautiful Christmas!

6:16 PM  
Blogger Ssssteve said...

RT,
Sweeet! Beagle's rule!!

Merry Christmas!!!

10:27 PM  
Blogger Andy said...

Nice dog. Who's the good lookin' chick in the background?

12:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh my new granddog!!! Hi Reagan!! I see you are following in the Strech/McMakin tradition with a Beagle. Congratulations to the whole family.
Love Mom

12:25 PM  
Blogger Ssssteve said...

Andy, its your neice you sicko!! HA

Mom, He is cute. Reagan is so funny to watch, though he wants to chew on everything. Got to get him some chew toys!

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home