Sunday, May 24, 2009

I think I'm addicted to facebook!

Man, I need to post more often on here!! I saw that the last 6 posts go back to Dec 12th! That is just not right! So I am going to try and get back on the track with some posting! After all I have lots to say about this President of ours, but the first post back is going to be about ME!!

We have lost a good person in our church to a heart attack, he was not that old either! My father's family has had heart problems and so I have to get my act together and get this weight off!! So starting Tuesday, if you think I ought to start on Monday your out of your mind, my brother-in-law is smoking ribs, and sausage. So one last pig out and then it is off to diet farm!! I am going to try and get it right this time!!

I am also going to post my progress on my facebook page, you know, try and get as much accountability as I can. So go ahead and encourage, berate, whatever you think I need to get this thing going!!

I have weighed and I am 375, so I need to lose about 140 lbs. so here goes!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm proud!
Love
Your Mudder

10:40 AM  
Anonymous RT said...

I almost didn't click on your link, since you never post! Well, and I see you on Facebook all of the time. HA!

I've been praying for you. It is a mental battle more than anything. I believe you can do it, especially with all of us encouraging you and praying for you.

Btw., does the surgeon general have a black box warning about smoking ribs and sausages? Sounds worse than smoking tobacco. Heh. (Okay, so that just struck me funny. Guess you had to be there.)

5:24 PM  
Blogger Libby said...

...RT just picked out the same thing i was thinking, if maybe i should give up cigarettes & start smoking slim jims instead? lol! good luck with this!!

2:59 PM  
Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

Take your time, start drinking more water and diet drinks, and don't get discouraged. You can do it. You just need to keep at it.

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home