Thursday, November 12, 2009

I just don't get some people

I just got done with an argument with some idiot on facebook. Why do I get sucked into these things? Wait, I know why, one of my friends on facebook is a Marine. He had a quote, actually it was 4 quotes smashed into one. Here it is:

"If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space/Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all/Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow/Fate is for those too weak to determine their own destiny"

It is actually 4 quotes in one. the first is just a motivation quote by Anonymous. The second is from Helen Keller. The third one is attributed to James Dean, and the last one is attributed to some guy named Kamran Hasid.

anyways, this hippy, that we both know decided to post it on his page, and comment that he liked it. Out comes the moron and says, "I don't see how killing innocent people can be justification for living on the edge." How in the world do you get from making comments about living your life to the fullest to killing innocent people. what a Tard! I know what she did, she assumed because he was in the military, he is a bad person. What a loser!

After I called her on it, all she had was a backhanded insult about me being not human enough. Some people ought to just go away!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dont get em either..But you did just prove your brother wrong. re..one and done.
HubbardMom

2:47 PM  
Anonymous linda said...

Sounds like a KOS kid! Slow down Facebook addict or you'll use up all your energy!

Pace yourself!

2:48 PM  
Anonymous RT said...

I'd say you summed it up right: tard. :)

The mind boggles.

Hey...you posted two days in a row!!!!

4:55 PM  
Anonymous Wyatt Earp said...

Yet another knucklehead clogging up the Internets. Should have ignored her instead of giving the attention the troll so actively craved.

4:15 PM  
Anonymous Wyatt Earp said...

Oh, and back for a few days and already you won my caption contest. Kudos!

5:57 PM  
Blogger outfluenza said...

She assumed that he'd killed people because he was in the military, a presumption not without merit. So she decided to comment on his profession because she disagrees with it.

7:32 AM  
Blogger Ssssteve said...

Noooo, she assumed he liked to kill "innocent" people, that is what she said, don't try and skew the facts! She doesn't know the Ben and I doubt you do either!

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home