Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Newsweek....

something to wipe your hiney with!

What a piece of trash magazine! I just don't see how people keep buying drivel like this magazine. I am sure you have all seen, or heard about the Newsweek cover this week. Here it is:



There are so many things wrong with this. I just can't believe they would let their hatred of someone take over and allow themselves to do this. I mean are you a journalists or a hack? It looks like a National Equire article. I wouldn't be suprised if they didn't have in there that she came from aliens, or was born with 2 heads? Although with them being Conservative is like being an alien! What a bunch of losers!

If they had put a picture like this of say... Hillary *full body shiver* People would be coming unglued! How sexist! NOW would be having a kitten fit!

And what's with the whole derogatory, "How to solve a problem like Sarah?" Can you get anymore condesending? I mean why not just say, "Sarah=Hitler" I mean that's what they want to say isn't it? Pathetic really!

3 Comments:

Anonymous RT said...

Having the word "news" as part of the publication's title is a joke.

Everything is tabloid these days and it is disgusting.

11:19 PM  
Blogger outfluenza said...

I think what they're implying is that Palin isn't qualified to be in a position of power.

7:30 AM  
Blogger Ssssteve said...

Well, they are wrong, and if you agree your wrong too! She has more experience than the idiot we have in office now!

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home